$10000 Google Grants for Charities and Non-profits in The United Kingdom
Are you or do you run a registered charity with the Charities Commission or HMRC in the UK? Did you know you could be entitled to $10 000 of Google Adwords credit in the form of Google Grants?
Imagine what you could do with $10,000 USD! That’s nearly £8000 (the exchange rate could be the one benefit of Brexit) of advertising every month from AdWords, the online advertising solution from Google.
That’s what you could be entitled as part of the Google Grants for Non-profits. You could use this advertising spend to bring on more volunteers, attract more donations and better share your cause with the world.
Raise the level of your website and Search Engine Marketing.
There are no doubts about how having a website with lots of visitors can help charity and non-profit organisations like yours with their communications. A few “Starter for 10” hints for you,
- You can spread the word of your organisation,
- Raise brand awareness,
- Attract donors and sponsors
- Attract partners and volunteers
- Telling the story of those who are in need of help, whether it’s at home or abroad.
How we can help you…
As a Google Certified Digital Marketing Agency, we’re perfectly poised to help you. We’re working with several non-profits and charities, all of which have a website and digital marketing channels like Social media, typically Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, often Instagram.
Very often these websites are informative but even when they are well made, they could be improved in terms of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), online marketing and automation. This is usually where the costs explode. Hiring an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) team, developers, running events or managing volunteers, integrate with CRM, reporting data, and advertising, adds up to costs to amounts that are hard to allocate.
One of the typical ways to deal with these essential tools is to plan different development phases. The problem? Search Engine Marketing such as Adwords is generally the last step.
Not with Google Grant for Non-profits.
What are Google Grants for Non-profits?
UK registered charities and nonprofits can apply to get a $10,000 Adwords grant to spend every month, plus free tools and Premium Features for Youtube.
More than the headline excitement, The Google Grants program has many advantages:
- It drives traffic to your organisation’s website. A lot.
- More traffic means more donations. You can now build your organisation faster than ever.
- By spreading the word, you have much more chance to get the interest of volunteers and sponsors.
- With the appropriate tools (like Google Analytics) you can track the best keywords for your charity and build a better website and online presence.
It’s worth knowing that the Google Grant doesn’t allow you to do exactly what you want in your Adwords account, there are some limitations.
- Your can only use text-based on Adwords (no videos or images).
- They’ll appear only on Google search results pages.
- All campaigns must be keyword-targeted.
- Your maximum cost-per-click (CPC) will be $2.00 USD.
- You’ll receive $10,000 USD (Around £8000 GBP) of in-kind AdWords advertising each month and this will be spread evenly across the month so about £255 per day.
You’ll have to agree that even within these limitations there really is a lot to play with! None of these reasons should stop you applying with your charity.
What else is included in the grant?
On top of the Adwords grant, here is what you can get:
- Free access to the Google suite (Gmail, Drive, Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, Surveys, Calendar and Sites)
- Premium access to Youtube
- Free license for Google Earth Pro
Google Ad Grant Application, Set-Up & Management for Charities
The Google Grants scheme offers free search advertising on the Google AdWords platform to qualifying charities and non-profits. It runs off the same AdWords pay-per-click platform that millions of businesses spend billions of pounds on yearly, worldwide.
Google Grants represents an excellent opportunity to generate additional traffic to your charity’s site at no additional cost.
Kobestarr Digital have found that a lot of charities are spending on digital advertising without the knowledge that the Google Grants scheme for Non-Profits offers a grant to advertise online. We have also found that in some cases charities are aware of the scheme, or maybe even applied and been accepted, but don’t know how to set up, manage and optimise and keep their Google Grants Allowance.
If either of these resonates with you please give us a call on 07989 746146 or email email@example.com.
What are the conditions to be eligible for Google Grants?
Google specifies that all the grantees must meet certain criteria to qualify and keep that qualification active. You can read more about it directly from the horse’s mouth by visiting the Google eligibility page. A few charities have found the whole process confusing and this is why we are here to help you.
We’ll help and guide you with applying for the Google Grants and then once approved we’ll set things it up for you and optimise and Manage it all so that you don’t lose it!
If you want to know more about how we can get you the Google Grants and make sure you keep it send Kobi an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring on 07989 746146